Splitit Installments


We partnered with Splitit, and now you can purchase any of our products with 0% INTEREST. NO CREDIT CHECKS REQUIRED!. Once you make the purchase, installment payments are added to your VISA or Master card credit card and those will be automatically charged on subsequent monthly payment days.

We charge you 40% of the purchase price at the time of the purchase, and the remaining 60% is then split into the number of installments you chose less one (The initial payment is installment #1). Currently, we offer 2, 3 or 4 installments.

NOTE: For purchase $200 or less only 2 installments are supported

Here is an example:

You make a purchase for $210 and choose 3 installments. You will pay 40% at the time of purchase and two more equal payment in 1 and 2 months from the time of purchase respectively: